New Carmex MT Drill made for Multi-Tasking
The newly introduced MT Drill from Carmex is designed to drill, chamfer, and thread mill a hole in a single operation:
- Constructed of solid carbide
- Two-Fluted drill/thread milling cutter
- 45-degree chamfering
- Reduces cycle times by combining operations and eliminating tool changes
- Same tool can be used for blind or through-hole drilling, making it ideal for mass production operations
- Optimized carbide grade is ideal for aluminum and cast iron and produces high-quality thread surface
- Features internal coolant
- Constructed for long life over multiple applications
- Available in a variety of thread pitches
The new MT Drill not only saves tool change time but enables manufactures to achieve a more predictable result and improved quality control.
The MT Drill is another example of Carmex's leadership through experience in thread milling.
Also see their ad from the February issue of Production Machining