New Nine9 NC Helix Drill. Announcing New Grade Insert.
RUN FASTER. PUSH HARDER.
New Tplus Coating Option Outperforms the Competition
Tplus is an ideal choice for increased wear resistance and longer tool life in rigid, vibration-free machine setups. Unique features include:
- Higher hardness (44 Gpa) for extended tool life
- Low coefficient of friction (0.35) for great performance in dry machining applications
- Increased edge strength for use in difficult and abrasive materials
- Excellent results in titanium, inconel, stainless steel, hardened steels, and allowed steels
Choosing the Right Coating
A rigid machining setup is highly recommended to experience increased performance with Tpluscoating. When a rigid setup cannot be achieved, our Aplus coating would be the preferred choice for the same difficult-to-machine materials. Both coatings are available on many of our popular End Mills for Steels, High-Temp Alloys, and Titanium.
Upgrade Your Aluminum Machining
Our new High Balance Tools are designed to significantly increase performance in machining centers capable of elevated RPMs and feed rates. Push your shop's efficiency to the next level with tools optimized for aggressive jobs and better results.
Powerful Tools for Powerful Shops
Helical offers more than 100 fully-stocked High Balance Tools with the following features:
- Precision balanced for high velocity machining in aluminum (up to 33,000 RPM)
- Grippable shank length optimized for increased rigidity and reduced stickout
- Excellent performance in High Efficiency Milling (HEM)
- Reduced neck for maximum strength in long reach applications
Don't Have A New 2018 Catalog?
Our 2018 product catalog features over 800 new tools, including High Balance Tools, metric sizes for 10 existing product lines, and a full stocked Tplus coating option. Request a Helical 2018 product catalog here.